Instructions for authors
The full papers of the oral and poster presentations of the Wellmann International Scientific Conference will be published in the electronic issue of the Review on Agriculture and Rural Development with ISSN. The publisher will accept only papers that have not appeared in any other publications and they are not under publication process either.
Author(s) should suggest at least two reviewers (name and email address) in "Comments for the Editor" box.
Please do not forget to add all of the coauthors ( Enter Metadata/List of Contributor/ Add Contributor)!
Authors are asked to follow the instructions below:
- The manuscript should be typed single spaced and justified using Microsoft Word (or a similar, convertible programme) in Times New Roman CE font, simple lines, and 12 pt The language of articles is English; the size of the sheet is A/4.
- Use a margin of 3 cm-s on the left, while 2.5 cm-s on the other edges (right, top and bottom).
- Titles should be concise, consisting of maximum of 2 lines, and should be typed in bold centred, capital characters. After a line spacing the authors' names should be typed centred using bold small capital characters. Use numbering in superscript to connect the authors to the affiliations. The place and address of employment of each author are also centred and should be written beneath the authors' names after a line spacing, using normal characters. The next line should be the corresponding author’s e-mail address in normal letters, centred.
- ABSTRACT follows the title and address data after two lines spacing. The title ‘ABSTRACT’ should be typed bold capitals. The whole text of the ABSTRACT should be written in 10 pt normal letters. The length of the ABSTRACT should be at least 10 and no longer than 25 lines.
- Keywords (max. 5) should be given in English after the ABSTRACT.
- The articles should consist of the following sections
- Introduction: The introduction should contain preliminaries, critical evaluation of relevant literature, the hypothesis and the objective(s) of the scientific work. Publications should be cited with the surname(s) of the author(s) and the year of publication written in small capitals and put it in parentheses. No parentheses are used when the name is highlighted.
- Materials and methods: This section should contain the description of all materials and procedures used in the experiment(s) or investigation(s) involved, together with any biometrical methods applied, the size and traits of sample, and all the significant circumstances and information about the work.
- Results: In this section the results obtained should be presented with relevant tables and illustrations that can help understanding. Reference should be made in the text to the tables and illustrations used, but repeated statements should not be made of the data contained in these.
- Discussion: Compare your own results with that of the professional literature and explain the differences. This section also should contain conclusions drawn from the results presented and guidelines for practical applications.
- Acknowledgements (if relevant): Institutions, organizations or foundations which financed the research work and/or the publication, can be mentioned here.
- References: These should include only works cited in the publication. References should be listed without ordinal numbers, in alphabetical order of the author's surname; in the case of several authors contributing to the article all names should be quoted, the names to be separated by commas. The year of publication should follow in parentheses, then a colon and subsequently the title of the work followed by a dot, then the title of the journal in which it appeared (please do not use the abbreviated title of the journal), volume number and the first and last page numbers of the relevant paper. Please provide DOI number where it is available. Where books are cited, the name(s) of the author(s) and the year of publication should be followed by the original title of the book in its language of publication, the name of the publishing company and the town/city in which it is based. Where the same author has more than one publication in a year, lower case letters should be used (e.g. 1999a, 1999b, etc.).
Author, A., Author, B.(year published): Title of the manuscript. Full title of the journal 21: 949–963. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnc.2020.125841
Author, A., Author, B., Author, C. (year published): Title of the manuscript. Full title of the journal 21: 949–963. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnc.2020.125841
Author, A., Author, B. (year published): Book Title. Publisher, City.
Author, A. (year published): Thesis title. PhD Thesis, University of Place. Give institution name in English.
- The titles of the chapters (after two lines spacing) should be placed centred in bold capitals, while the titles of the sub-chapters (after one line spacing) should be written in bold normal letters, left align. For further possible sub-chapters please use bold italics.
- Within a chapter paragraphs should begin left align with no indent in the first lines of the text.
- Citations within the text: the family names of the authors should be written in small caps in parenthesis, the names should be followed by comma and the year of publication. In the case of two authors, the names must be divided by ‘and’. In the case of more than two authors, the family name of the first author must be followed by ’et al.’.
- The scientific names of plants and animals (and any other text you wish to highlight) should be written in italics.
- Please do not apply foot-notes in your paper.
- Figures and tables should be placed in the text and numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals. The number and the title of tables typed bold should be written centred above the table, while in the case of figures in the same style under the figures. Table and figure citations should be written in italics in the text
- The size of the manuscript is at least 4 and not more than 6 pages including the abstract, all the tables, figures and references.
Please note: manuscripts not following the requirements above are sent back to the authors for revision. Authors are responsible for the content and English language accuracy of their papers. Manuscripts will be sent for peer-review. On their opinion, the editorial board will decide about the publishing, modification or rejection of the manuscript. After evaluation, the manuscripts judged suitable for publication will be returned to the author(s), together with the comments of the peer-reviewers (the authors will not know the name of the peer-viewer), for modification (if necessary).